These 3D Filament roll in a spool wheel comes in many various colors and in different materials (ie such as ABS or PLA, etc). This is a durable material designed for strong, resilient parts. When printed, this 1.75 mm high temperature filament diameter will look good and have slightly more texture than standard filament.
PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels. PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
Compatible with Flashforge, RepRap, Makerbot, UP!, Lulzbot, Afinia, Solidoodle, MakerGear, Printrbot LC, and more!
- Diameter of the filament: 1.75mm; Weight of the Filament spool: 1KG/2.2lbs
- Printing at user control melting temperature at between 190 – 220 C
- Easy to use and performs well on most prints
- High Product Precision: Filament extrudes precisely for excellent printing and consistent layering.
- Spool of the Filament are in a sealed package