At Mankati USA, we believe in empowering you to create and innovate at an affordable price, without any constraints. Whether you are an engineer, doctor, architect, student, or hobbyist. The Mankati Fullscale XT 3D printer will be a powerful tool to help you bring your ideas to life.
We built our own custom, user friendly slicing and printing software compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. It is included in the SD memory card that is shipped with the printer, so you can get started printing right away. Our printer can print with a variety of filaments including nylon, PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, and more. The thermally stable enclosed build chamber with the heated build plate allows for large prints at a consistent quality.
See the full specs of the printer at www.mankati.us
You’ll receive all the spare parts, tools and accessories you need to maintain your printer. A 2 x 1 Kg rolls of PLA filament will also be included FREE. Below is a complete list of what comes with your Mankati Fullscale XT:
2 x 1 KG PLA filament
4 GB SD memory card
1 roll of heat resistant plastic film
1 Spare knob control interface
1 Spare power switch
1 bottle of lubricant
1 High speed USB cable
1 Regular USB Cable
1 Power Cable
1 Drill bit
3 Planes of Plexiglass
Metal precision tweezers
#7, 55, 10, 12 wrench
Spare nuts and screws
2 Spare heating element wire
- 250 mm by 250 mm by 300 mm build volume. That’s about 10″ by 10″ by 12″
- Heated build plate is made with heat and impact resistant monocrystalline glass.
- Best-in-class resolution from 0.4mm to 0.02mm layer height (20 microns)
- Dual extruders allows you to print water soluble PVA and build filament at the same time, enabling prints with extreme complexity.
- High impact plexiglass encloses the solid steel build chamber, further insuring thermal stability and blocking out drafts.