Mini Kossel 3D Printer Kit is a parametric delta robot 3D printer, built in 2012 by Johann in Seattle, USA, based on his Rostock prototype. It is named after Albrecht Kossel, German biochemist and pioneer in the study of genetics. He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1910 for his work in determining the chemical composition of nucleic acids, the genetic substance of biological cells. Mini Kossel This is Johann’s latest and stable version.
Note from the C.O.G (Chief Operating Geek) – please note that this kits includes only the plastics parts – however you can either add in this kit EZ Getting Started Kit and then source your frame parts and nuts and bolts OR we also sell some VERY easy to build and popular “everything in one box” type kits here:
Prusa i3 Full DIY Package – Everything you need in ONE box!
Mini Kossel Full DIY Package – Everything you need in ONE box!
Prusa Mendel I2 Full DIY Package – Everything you need in ONE box!
- Mini Kossel 3D Printer Kit
- MakerGeeks Online ABS Filament has a low shrinkage quality and nearly NO smell which is pretty awesome if you are used to using other brands of ABS Filament in your 3D Printer.
- At MakerGeeks Online we guarantee Dimensional accuracy ± 0.1mm with laser monitor and interlock device so you can rest assured that you’ll have a smooth surface with no bumps, no breaks and no oval or out of round spots.
- We are makers just like you and we 3D print A LOT here at the shop, north of 100,000 printing hours every year… and we use the same filament we sell everyday with great results; give it a try and I believe you’ll see great results – you have my word on that! – Joshua b Smith (Chief Geek)
- Give us a try and I believe you’ll see great results – you have my word on that!