SolidWorks 3D CAD modeling, fabrication drawings, design assistance and small volume 3D printing. (Anywhere)
FREE CONSULTATION TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT!
* Fabrication shop needing extra modeling/detailing resources?
* Need help determining if your design can be fabricated?
* Have a sketch for an idea & need to get it into a professional format?
* Need shop-level drawings to request quotes from fabricators?
* Are you a small start-up company without 3D modeling, 3D printing or shop drawings capability?
I’ve been where you are and can work with you to meet your needs for any size project. My career in equipment design and development coupled with my expertise in SolidWorks, a powerful, industry recognized 3D Modeling software can get your project from concept to prototype and beyond.
Utilizing SolidWorks, I can develop 3D models and drawings, from basic parts to complex assemblies. With years of experience in manufacturing, fabrication/welding, and woodworking, I can provide guidance to minimize re-design and extra costs during fabrication.
The models and photo realistic renderings we create can be used to share and pitch your idea.
We can 3D print prototype, proof of concept samples in ABS or PLY (not for production.)
I hold seats for SW 2015 and 2016 versions and can upgrade any SW models you have in older versions.
I can provide drawings in multiple electronic formats and hard copy drawings in ANSI/ASME A, B or C size.
Please take a moment to view the modeling, drawing, rendering, and 3D printing galleries for a few examples and contact me so we can connect and discuss.
* Signed NDA (confidentiality agreement.)
* Written agreement for services
* Written invoices and online payment options
NO CHARGE for the initial phone consultation to see if I can help.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you,
Chad M. Wall
Livermore Business License#: 2003143
Keywords: Solid works, SW SolidWorks 3D 2D design modeling model models product CAD prototype consultant drawings 3DPRINT PRINT