Prototype Supply C1 series 3D printing filament – for demanding FDM applications
3D Printer operators looking for high-quality printed objects with better dimensional control, excellent layer adhesion, and a wide selection of colors are using Prototype Supply C1 3D printing filament.
Prototype Supply C1 filament is made especially for the needs of professional-quality 3D printing:
- Manufactured specifically for use with 3D printers, not industrial plastic welding
- High dimensional stability for improved accuracy.
- Excellent melt and adhesion properties.
- Wide spool diameter for straighter filament.
- Greater selection of colors to choose from.
PLA 1.75mm ●
- Makerbot Replicator 2X, Replicator 2, Replicator, and Thing-o-Matic w/ Mk7 Stepstruder
- Afinia H-Series
- Up! Mini, Plus, and Plus2
- Deezmaker Bukito
- MakerGear M2
- PrintrBot Simple, Plus, LC, original
- QU-BD Revolution, RPM, OneUp, TwoUp
- Other printers with 1.75mm compatible extruders and hot-ends
- 3D Printing Filament, Plastic, PLA, 1.75 mm diameter, 1.0 kg (Net Weight). Green (Clear)
- High quality filament manufactured specifically for professional quality 3D printing.
- Wide-core spool reduces extrusion difficulty caused by tightly coiled filament. 53-mm (2.1 inch) diameter mounting hole.
- For Makerbot Replicator (Original and Duo-head), Replicator 2 and Replicator 2X; Afinia H-series; PP3DP Up!-series; Solidoodle 2 and 3; PrintrBot; Deezmaker Bukito; QU-BDÊRevolution, RPM, OneUp, and TwoUp; and other printers that accept 1.75 mm filament.
- Recommended specifically for printers without a heated print bed. Works great with Makerbot Replicator, and Replicator 2.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
used in MK8 3D printer, Processing or sampling with your supplied drawings is also welcome
outer dimension of pinion:9*11mm
screw: M3 screw
Pinion external dismeter:5mm
net weight:: 4g
Middle groove width:default 3.2mm for 1.75mm filaments(4.5mm for 3mm filaments optional,MOQ:20PCS)
please tell us your choice, if no special remark from you, we will send the default one to you.
- Material:stainless steel
- Uesd for:MK8 Size:9*11mm
- Screw:M3 screw
- A perfect partner for 3D printer
- 100% high quality and good price,meet your needs perfectly.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
These 3D Filament roll in a spool wheel comes in many various colors and in different materials (ie such as ABS or PLA, etc). This is a durable material designed for strong, resilient parts. When printed, this 1.75 mm high temperature filament diameter will look good and have slightly more texture than standard filament.
PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels. PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
Compatible with Flashforge, RepRap, Makerbot, UP!, Lulzbot, Afinia, Solidoodle, MakerGear, Printrbot LC, and more!
- Diameter of the filament: 1.75mm; Weight of the Filament spool: 1KG/2.2lbs
- Printing at user control melting temperature at between 160 – 180 C
- Easy to use and performs well on most prints
- High Product Precision: Filament extrudes precisely for excellent printing and consistent layering.
- Spool of the Filament are in a sealed package
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen Ver 2 is an excellent tool for artists, modelers, product designers and hobbyists for drawing, arts and crafts printing 3D Stereoscopic Printing. And the LCD display can adjust the temperature at any time, convenient.This 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen uses ABS/PLA supplies which are melted at a high temperature and can be used to draw a 3D object to bring your designs from paper to real life.It can be used to draw and trace designs on paper which can then be lifted off or you can draw in the air so imagination is your only restriction 3D Printing for Arts. Packing included:1x 3D printing pen(Blue); 1xadapter;1x User manual;2 colors of free filaments(PLA). Product Parameters: Extrusion: hot melt extrusion molding accumulation; Forming: three-dimensional shape;printing supplies: ABS/PLA;Print Range : indefinite; Spinning speed: Adjustable; Heating temperature in the range: ABS 210-235 degrees Adjustable PLA 170-210 degrees Adjustable; Filament dia: 1.75mm; Device operating voltage: 12V, 3A;Nozzle: 0.7mm;product material: plastic casing Warning:1. This device is suitable for children over 8 years old and adult use; Children should use it under the tutelage of adult. 2. The painting pen nib and the near area are dangerous high temperature area, the highest temperature can reach 235 degrees, do not touch the nib with hands or touch others objects with the nib. 3. Keep at safety place after using to prevent from high falling or children touching.
- Draw in thin air and create 3D masterpieces
- The LCD display can adjust the temperature at any time, convenient
- Filament use ABS/PLA supplies;more mature, stable and safer
- Super silence design,lightweight in design and has easier speed control
- Electric heating nozzle integrated and compact design convenient for maintenance and replacement
Visit The Website For More Information…