- Power design of Mega 2560 R3 board. Arduino Mega power supply system has two options, USB direct power supply or an external power supply. Select the power supply will automatically switch.
- Optional external power supply AC-to-DC adapter or battery, this limits the control board voltage range 6V ~ 12V. but if the voltage supplied is less than 6V, I / O ports may not provide the 5V voltage, so there will be no stable;
- if the supplied voltage is greater than 12V, the regulator will have the device may overheat protection. are more likely to damage the Arduino MEGA. Therefore, the operation of the proposed power supply 6.5 ~ 12V, 7.5V or recommended power supply is 9V.
- CD12864 Feature. Large screen: 12864LCD
- Integration SD card in the back, after slicing the file into the SD card, you can select the corresponding files on the LCD. The board has encoder, can be achieved parameter adjustment, and the file selection print!
this kit includes all the electronic device you need to build your own 3D printer . and during this process , we are sure you might meet some technical questions , we also offer very good after-sale technical consult . we not just sell , but also are very professional with what we sell. so please feel free to send us an email with any questions.
we also provide necessary firmware and software for this . after you purchase , please contact us for it .
(1) RAMPS 1.4 x1
(2) Mega 2560 R3 + USB Cable x1
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x5
(4) LCD 12864 Smart Controller x1
(5) MK28 Heated Bed with Thermistor and High Temp Wire x1
(6) Mechanical Endstops x3
(7) 2m GT2 Belts
(8) 20 tooth Pulley x3
(9) Smart Adapter x1
(10) 30cm Cable x2
(11) Storage Box x1
- (1) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 x 1 + Mechanical Endstops x 3
- (2) Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3 With USB Cable x 1
- (3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver With Heatsink x 5
- (4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller Kit x 1
- (5) MK28 Heated Bed with Thermistor and High Temp Wire x 1
1. The RAMPS 1.4 board is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
2. Mega 2560 board For Arduino Mega is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
3. A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
1 x Complete soldered and assembled RAMPS 1.4
1 x Mega 2560 Board For Arduino
4 x Soldered A4988 driver
4 x Heatsink for A4988 driver
1 x USB cable
- 1 x Complete soldered and assembled RAMPS 1.4
- 1 x Mega 2560 Board For Arduino
- 4 x Soldered A4988 driver
- 4 x Heatsink for A4988 driver
- 1 x USB cable