Removed the heat sink and added a series of vents to provide cooling. To
reduce weight, an aluminum nozzle is used.
This J-Head Hot End is designed based on other nozzle. It’s very simple by
reducing the number of custom machined parts to a bare minimum.
The J-Head Hot End can easily and well interface with the most popular RepRap
extruders. The filament path is same with the one of an already proven design,
it can be used to print reliably with both ABS and PLA. If using PLA, it
requires a small fan to provide air-flow through the cooling vents milled in the
sides of the nozzle holder. Besides, the Hot End has another two advantages.
Heat transmission is more efficiency as there is no thermal junction where a
separate heater screws onto the nozzle. And a resistor is used as a heater.
There is no need to wrap nichrome wire or to bake a heater core.
* Resistance of resistor 4.7Ω
* Resistor rated power 8W
- This J-Head Hot End is designed based on other nozzle.
- It’s very simple by reducing the number of custom machined parts to a bare minimum.
- The J-Head Hot End can easily and well interface with the most popular RepRap extruders.
- The filament path is same with the one of an already proven design, it can be used to print reliably with both ABS and PLA.
- Removed the heat sink and added a series of vents to provide cooling. To reduce weight, an aluminum nozzle is used.
Visit The Website For More Information…
It’s a huge leap forward for personal manufacturing- you will be amazed by the improvement in your print quality, and the reliability of use obtained with the Getech extruder GT1.
Designed from scratch, Getechextruder GT1 contains a number of newly created custom manufactured parts. The GT1 redesign rolls in all the innovations and user experience from the previous Plus into one cutting edge, pint size device! The Getechextruder GT1 is compatible for use with Prusa Mendel i2 Printer.
1 x assembled Geeetech extruder GT1
- Smaller format, lighter, more gumption
- The shortest build time of any of our extruders.
- It is still fully modular, and any component can be replaced or worked on without replacing the entire unit
- Designed from scratch, Getechextruder GT2 contains a number of newly created custom manufactured parts
- High quality with brand new
Visit The Website For More Information…
Weight: 6.3 kg
Low profile and nice exterior
Build Volume：150 x 150 x 150mm
Case footprint ：300 x 290 x 300mm (L x W x H)
Heated Aluminum Build Platform with heated Bed
Printing precision (up to 0.1mm)
Thumbwheel calibration of platform height – no wrench required
Operating voltage: Input 110-240V, Output 12V
Printing Technology:Fused Filament Fabrication，FFF
Max Heated Bed Temp：0-110 ℃
Max Extruder Temp：0-250 ℃
AC Input：110V-240V, 3A, 50-60HZ
What is in box ?
1 x Me Creator 3D Printer
1 x 3m Starter filament
1 x Power supply
1 x USB Cord
1 x Tool kit
1 x Instruction manual
- Nozzle size: 0.3MM
- Heated platform: aluminum plate + heated Bed
- Input: 110V-240V, output: 12v
- Filament Diameter：1.75mm ABS/PLA
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
1)Positioning accuracy: Z axis 0.012mm XY axis 0.004mm
2)Print precision :0.1-0 .2 mm
4)Build Size: 200 * 200* 200mm
5)Nozzle diameter: 0.4m
6)Max movement of shaft speed: 80mm / s
7)Nozzle flow rate: 24cc / hour
8)Recommended the sprinklers temperature: 185¡ã c (PLA)/230 ¡ã c(ABS) (highest can be set to 260 ¡ã C)
9)Heated the baseplate temperature :110-120 ¡ã C (winter appropriate warming, proper cooling in summer)
10)Voltage: 220V (can be customized 110V-250V)
12)Best ambient temperature:> 25 ¡ã C
13)Material filaments: ABS, PLA filaments
14)Material color:several vivid colors for your choose such as white,green,red and so on
15)Material Specifications: 1.75mm ABS/PLA
1)Print head Quantity: 1
2)Equipment size: 400*400*400mm
3) Package size: 49*31*52cm
4)Net weight:13kg?? Gross weight:16KG
5)Print file format: STL ,GCODE
6) Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Linux, Mac OS
7) The operations interface: English
1) 3D Printer Machine*1 set
2) Tool Kits *1 set
3) Some PlA or ABS Filament for Testing
Please note: our product specifications plug is US?standard plug£¬If you have other requirements please contact our customer service
- Positioning accuracy: Z axis 0.012mm XY axis 0.004mm
- Print precision :0.1-0 .2 mm
- Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
- Build Size: 200 * 200* 200mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4m
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…