3D Printer Spools for many brands of 3D printers (Makerbot, Reprap, Makergear, Printrbot, UP! Printer, etc.). All items ship from locations in the US and are wrapped in air tight plastic, boxed and then reboxed for protection.
- Works with common 3D printers such as (Reprap, MakerBot, Afinia, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, and UP!)
- This filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles and comes loaded on a quality spool
- All items ship from locations in the US and are wrapped in air tight plastic, boxed and then reboxed for protection.
- Expert help on call
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This Rectangle Piece of Painters Tape will cover most (if not all) 3D Printer Print Beds with one single piece.
Perfect for easy application to your print bed, no need to try and line up multiple pieces of 2 or 3 in painters tape.
Provides easy release of printed parts as they cool.
12pack x 30cm x 18cm Tape Square
- 12 Pack 30cm x 18cm Tape Square with release liner
- Perfect Tape for easy application to your 3D printer’s build plate
- Prints come off cleanly with no lines on the bottom from multiple pieces of tape.
- Applies to the surface cleanly, and easily with easy re position just lift off and reapply.
- Just like the tape that comes packaged with a Replicator 2 to be used on the Printer Plate
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen is an excellent tool for artists, modelers, product designers and hobbyists for drawing, arts and crafts printing3D Stereoscopic PrintingThis 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen uses plastic which is melted at a high temperature and can be used to draw a 3D object to bring your designs from paper to real life. ItTMs as easy to use as any other pen, just draw naturally but you can lift the nib into the air and the magic begins as your drawing takes shape into a real 3D object. It can be used to draw and trace designs on paper which can then be lifted off or you can draw in the air so imagination is your only restriction 3D Printing for Arts, Crafts, Drawing and HobbiesThe 3D Pen is light weight at a little over 60 grams and has nice speed controls making it user friendly. The heater nozzle will help regulate the temperature so you can draw fluidly. The pens intelligent standby function allows you to leave of your work without troubles and the device will automatically go into standby so as you can get on your creation. Designed to help the artist and designer in you shine by allowing you to bring carefully crafted masterpieces to life.
- Design for Heater and Nozzle
- 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen is an excellent tool for artists, modelers, product designers and hobbyists for drawing, arts and crafts printing3D Stereoscopic PrintingThis 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen uses plastic which is melted at a high temperature and can be used to draw a 3D object to bring your designs from paper to real life.
- It can be used to draw and trace designs on paper which can then be lifted off or you can draw in the air so imagination is your only restriction 3D Printing for Arts
- Output: DC 12V 3A
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.7mm
Click Here For More Information
Welcome to Hatchbox 3D Printer Filament
Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Won’t the print stick to the build platform?
A: First, review FAQ #1. Second, for PLA it’s recommended to use blue painters tape and ABS it’s recommended to use kapton tape. If printing with ABS and the print will still not stick to the build platform you can use “*ABS Sludge” a little goes a long way. You can use this on the build platform on top of kapton tape.
*When creating the ABS sludge (mixture of acetone and ABS scraps), create the mixture in well ventilated area preferably outside. Using this sludge will make the print stick to the build platform really well and may be difficult to remove the print, use at your own discretion and a plastic scraper will come in handy.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.50″
Check Out Our Website For Details…