Prototype Supply C1 series 3D printing filament – for demanding FDM applications
3D Printer operators looking for high-quality printed objects with better dimensional control, excellent layer adhesion, and a wide selection of colors are using Prototype Supply C1 3D printing filament.
Prototype Supply C1 filament is made especially for the needs of professional-quality 3D printing:
- Manufactured specifically for use with 3D printers, not industrial plastic welding
- High dimensional stability for improved accuracy.
- Excellent melt and adhesion properties.
- Wide spool diameter for straighter filament.
- Greater selection of colors to choose from.
PLA 3.00mm ◯
- Makerbot Thing-o-Matic w/ Mk6 Stepstruder, CupCake
- Ultimaker, Ultimaker 2
- Other printers with 3 mm compatible extruders and hot-ends
Also compatible with 3Doodler 3D pen.
- 3D Printing Filament, Plastic, PLA, 3.00 mm diameter, 1.0 kg (Net Weight). Blue (Clear)
- High quality filament manufactured specifically for professional quality 3D printing.
- Wide-core spool reduces extrusion difficulty caused by tightly coiled filament. 53-mm (2.1 inch) diameter mounting hole.
- For Ultimaker, Ultimaker 2, Deezmaker Bukobot, MendelMax and other printers that accept 3.00 mm filament.
- Recommended for printers without a heated print bed.