Print temperature ranges :220 to 250 degrees C
Quantity: 1 pcs
Package size: 21cm x 8cm x 21cm
Gross Weight/Package: 1.3 ( kg )
What is in box?
1x 1.75mm ABS 3D Printer Filament
- Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.
- Filament Diameter Tolerances: +/-0.02mm. Roundness: +/-0.02mm.
- Print temperature ranges from 220 to 250 degrees C (419 to 482 degrees F)
- The 1.75mm filament holds a diameter tolerance of 0.02mm/0.0008″ which improves reliability and quality of output and comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel.
- Moisture laden ABS will tend to bubble and spurt from the tip of the nozzle when printing; reducing the visual quality of the part, part accuracy, strength and introducing the risk of a stripping or clogging in the nozzle.Our ABS filament DO NOT have air bubbles
Visit The Website For More Information…
ABS extrusion temperature:230 ℃-260℃
ABS 1.75 MM FILAMENT IN different colors: Radiant Red, Yikes it’s Yellow, Color Me Blue, Wondrous White, Cafe Purple, Go Green, Orange-y Orange, Jet Black. That is top QUALITY ABS 1.75mm filament shipped to your door step. Smooth, Kink-Free and Reliable filament for your 3D pen or 3D printer.
8PCS 3D Print Filament
1 x Sourcingbay Phone Stand Free Gift
- ABS extrusion temperature:230 ℃-260℃
- Diameter :1.75mm
- ABS 1.75 MM FILAMENT IN different colors: Radiant Red, Yikes it’s Yellow, Color Me Blue, Wondrous White, Cafe Purple, Go Green, Orange-y Orange, Jet Black. That is top QUALITY ABS 1.75mm filament shipped to your door step. Smooth, Kink-Free and Reliable filament for your 3D pen or 3D printer.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Need Samples of Quality 3D Filament?
Have a 3D Pen? Want to get a lot of different colors for not much $$$? Then get our sample pack!
20 lineal feet each of ABS 1.75 MM FILAMENT IN 11 different colors:
Radiant Red, Yikes it’s Yellow, Color Me Blue, Wondrous White, Cafe Purple, Neon Green, Orange-y Orange, Boy Is that Brown, That Should Be Clear (Natural), Sonic Silver, Jet Black
(This product has become so popular that occasionally we have to substitute a color for a similar color, but be assured you will always get 11 different colors)
That is 220 feet of TOP QUALITY ABS 1.75mm filament shipped to your door step.
Smooth, Kink-Free and Reliable filament for your 3D pen or 3D printer.
- For 3D Pens or ANY 3D Printing
- Smooth, kink-free and reliable
- Laser controlled extrusion process assures extremely tight, precision diameters.
- Our filament is made entirely of virgin ABS material
- Individual coils with reusable twist ties.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
3D printing technology allows the designer to offer complex, lightweight designs made from nylon that would have been literally impossible to produce only a few years ago. Traditional production methods like injection molding do not allow for interlocking parts to be created all at once – the only way to construct such interlocking shapes would have been by hand.
The process begins with designer Erica Schwartz creating intricate interlocking designs using 3D modeling software. Her nylon earring collection is then brought into the physical realm easily and affordably at 3D printing facilities located 1.5 miles from her office in New York City.
The earrings are made from nylon powder using a process called Selective Laser Sintering and mounted on surgical steel hooks. This combination of hypo-allergenic metal and super- lightweight earring makes them extremely comfortable and easy to wear.
These light-weight, architecturally-inspired earrings are available in a spectrum of eight different colors including black, white, red, yellow, green, blue, purple and fuchsia.
“Our nylon earrings are a huge hit with our customers,” said Schwartz. “We’re very excited to now be offering four different styles in 8 different colors. We wanted to offer earrings to go with every outfit and mood and now our customers have a spectrum of options.”
DESiGNERiCA also offers a range of original 3D printed metal jewelry including rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets. The collection is available at designerica’s website and at boutiques throughout the US.
DESiGNERiCA (designerica.com) is a jewelry company based in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY. Owner/Designer Erica Schwartz is dedicated to providing affordable, thought-provoking details that promote inspiration and engagement. All DESiGNERiCA products are originally designed by Erica and created using cutting-edge technologies such as 3D printing and laser cutting in the United States.