Print temperature ranges :220 to 250 degrees C
Quantity: 1 pcs
Package size: 21cm x 8cm x 21cm
Gross Weight/Package: 1.3 ( kg )
What is in box?
1x 1.75mm ABS 3D Printer Filament
- Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.
- Filament Diameter Tolerances: +/-0.02mm. Roundness: +/-0.02mm.
- Print temperature ranges from 220 to 250 degrees C (419 to 482 degrees F)
- The 1.75mm filament holds a diameter tolerance of 0.02mm/0.0008″ which improves reliability and quality of output and comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel.
- Moisture laden ABS will tend to bubble and spurt from the tip of the nozzle when printing; reducing the visual quality of the part, part accuracy, strength and introducing the risk of a stripping or clogging in the nozzle.Our ABS filament DO NOT have air bubbles