The LulzBot Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer. Named among the Best of CES by NetworkWorld, the LulzBot Mini respects your freedom and makes 3D printing easy. Critics are raving too, Computer World exclaimed, “Any serious maker should consider this machine because of its flexibility, accuracy and speed.”
- All LulzBot products use Free Software and are Open Source Hardware. This means your LulzBot Mini uses proven technology developed collaboratively. It also means you are free to adopt the latest and greatest technology being developed across the 3D printing industry, from new software packages to experimental materials.
- The LulzBot Mini brings high performance hardware to your desktop, and makes 3D printing easier and more reliable than ever. Enjoy tons of new ease-of-use features including auto-bed leveling, auto-nozzle cleaning, an easy carry handle, new software, and a low maintenance print surface.
- Capable Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, and more every day
- Multi-Software Compatible: Freedom to use any number of 3D printing software programs, Cura LulzBot Edition comes standard. Other compatible software includes OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl, and many more.
- Print Area: 152mm x 152mm x 158mm (6in x 6in x 6.2in)
Click Here For More Information
Compatible 3D Printers:
• All FDM 3D Printers
• PIXMA MG5420
• Replicator 2
• Ultimaker 1
• Replicator 2x
• Prusa i3
• Mendel Prusa
• Ultimaker 2
• Leapfrog Creatr
• UP! Plus
• Form 1
• Cube X
• Up! Mini
• Felix 2.0
3rDment filaments (PLA)
• Non harmful, non-toxic, and environment friendly
• Good material toughness, good strength and suitable for complex models
• Low Material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter and no warp
• Printing temperature : 190~220 °C, lower than other materials
• First layer temperature : 195 °C
• Print base material: MDF/PLA
• Raft required : Optional
• Filament diameter : 1.75 mm
• Spool Net Weight : 0.5 kg = 1.1 lb
- Compatible with the following 3d printers: All FDM 3D Printers – Replicator 2, Ultimaker 1, RepRap, Replicator 2x, Prusa i3, Mendel Prusa, Ultimaker 2, Replicator, Print/bot, Leapfrog Creatr, Zcorp, Solidoodle, UP! Plus, Form 1, Cube X, Up! Mini, Creator, Mende!Max, uPrint, PowerWasp, Dimension, Lulzbot, Felix 2.0, others
- High quality – Our latest technology minimize the following : cracks, bubble, blocking of extruder, inaccurate diameter and warp
- Environmentally friendly – made with biodegradable material
- Most economic option – the best quality you can get with the affordable price
- 3rDment – 2 Years Warranty + 100% Money Back Guarantee
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The latest evolution of LulzBot’s TAZ desktop 3D printer has arrived! Building off of past positive TAZ reviews in MAKE Magazine, Gizmag, Tom’s Guide, and elsewhere, the latest version of TAZ includes new features that make the printer more robust and capable than ever before, specifically designed to improve print quality and consistency. The printer’s modular carriage design allows you to plug-and-play a wide range of 3D print heads for traditional filaments including PLA, ABS, and HIPS, as well as exotic filaments like nylon, wood-, stone-, and rubber-like filaments such as NinjaFlex, to name a few. LulzBot Libre/Open Source 3D printers are manufactured in Loveland, Colorado, USA by Aleph Objects, Inc. and are a part of the global community of RepRap 3D printer manufacturers.
- Libre/Open Source Hardware gives you total freedom to learn from and modify the machine
- Large heated glass bed allows for big prints with a wide range of 3D printer filament materials
- Modular carriage design allows plug-and-play with different print heads for growing selection of 3D printing filament materials
- Equipped for forthcoming dual extruder print head add-on (sold separately) for multi-material 3D prints
- Comes with customer support, warranty, and active user forum community
Click Here For More Information
The evolution of desktop 3D printing continues with TAZ 3, LulzBot’s top-of-the-line, highest quality printer to date. Merging technical expertise with design sensibilities, TAZ is for inventors, entrepreneurs, design engineers and prototypers – bring your ideas to life with TAZ .
- The TAZ 3 is a Libre Hardware product. All of the part designs are provided with the printer. Printable updates are also made available at download.lulzbot.com.
- Built for Performance TAZ is engineered for quality and tested for the long haul. As the most dependable desktop 3D printer on the market, TAZ requires minimal maintenance – helping you advance productivity and reduce costs. TAZ prints fine layer heights at speeds faster than most of the competition, is perfect for small manufacturing and comes with self-lubricating bushings. It’s also the quietest printer on the market.
- Wood, polystyrene, plastic? Fantastic. TAZ is one of the few desktop 3D printers that can print with more than just your run-of-the-mill plastic. Create with ABS, PLA, PVA, high-impact polystyrene, and wood filament. But don’t stop there. With add-ons, you can print with nylon and more.
- Print Tetherless! The TAZ 3 now comes with a graphic LCD controller for printing directly from an SD card! You can now print without a connected computer. The graphic LCD controller has the ability to perform print start up, print selection, and configuration changes.
- INVENT IT. CREATE IT. PRODUCE IT. If a picture tells a thousand words, a 3D printer can tell the whole story. Like moveable type transformed and democratized communication, 3D printing is inspiring innovation and industry. The LulzBot TAZ from Aleph Objects, Inc., continues to transform the desktop 3D printer industry. A few short years ago, creating a three-dimensional prototype or short-run production required tens of thousands of dollars and months of time, making efficient innovation difficult for most and prohibitively expensive for many. Our technology allows you to design and print with ease and speed. Designed for innovators, prototypers, manufacturers, hobbyists, engineers, universities, architects, and medical practices – as a community, we are advancing the world of 3D printing.
Visit The Website For More Information…