SainSmart LCD 12864 with Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary
encoder and a 128 Character x 64 Line LCD display. You can easy connect it to
your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included. After connecting this panel
to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies
power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes
movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller.
Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD
SainSmart Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer also for use on CNC machines and other
SainSmart SD Ramps: Breakout board for the microSD socke
3D Printer Controller for RAMPS 1.4 REPRAP MENDEL PRUSA for Arduino
With rules of cartesian coordinate robot and extruder.
Could control spare parts.
With heater/fan output/three thermistor MOSFET.
Integrated 5A extra safety and components protection.
Suit for 5 Pololu stepper driver plate.
Pololu plate pin socket.
I2C/SPI pin for future development.
All MOSFET with PWM pins.
Servo connector used to connect end dog, motor and lighting diode. Rated current 3A.
SD card add Kliment-Sdramps.
LED indicates heater output.
Two motor connects to Z Prusa Mendal.
Size: 11.5cm x 3cm.
- With rules of cartesian coordinate robot and extruder.
- Could control spare parts.
- With heater/fan output/three thermistor MOSFET.
Visit The Website For More Information…
(1) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4
It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
for more informations, you can check here : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JU41GQ4
(2) Mega 2560 R3
for more informations, you can check here : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E94CGTQ
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation
for more informations, you can check here : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JXGT1G6
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller
This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
for more informations, you can check here : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L72FAZU
(1) RAMPS 1.4 x 1
(2) Mega 2560 R3 x 1
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x 5
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller x 1
(5) Smart Adapter x 1
(6) 30cm Cable x 2
(7) USB Cable x 1
(8) Storage Box x 1
Here is the firmware for you to use with Ramps 1.4 https://www.dropbox.com/s/56qbizg7l56k2lw/Marlin-Marlin_v1%20for%20lcd%2012864.zip Marlin for ramps 1.4 + A4988 stepper driver + LCD 12864 controller
- (1) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 x 1
- (2) Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3 With USB Cable x 1
- (3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver With Heatsink x 5
- (4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller Kit x 1
- (5) Storage Box x 1
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Module: 9.3 x 8.7 cm (L x W)
Screen: about 3 inch
Cable: 21 x 1.3 cm (L x W)
L type adapter: 6.2 cm (L)
- Large screen: 12864LC. Integration SD card in the back, after slicing the file into the SD card, you can select the corresponding files on the LCD.
- The board has encoder, can be achieved parameter adjustment, and the file selection print. The ramps can be Plug-and-Play, but it need to modify the firmware to support.
- This controller support SD card offline printing.
- Package is not included the SD card.
Click Here For More Information