VELLEMAN VM8202 3D PRINTER HEAD LED RING. Perfectly suited for our K8200 3D printer.
- 9 wide-angle ultrabright white LEDs provide all the light you need around the extruder nozzle
- takes away annoying shadows
- all necessary installation hardware included
- complete with cable and plug that connects to the driver board
- no soldering required
- easy installation
- perfect for accurate nozzle height adjustment or late night printing
- power supply: 15 VDC (from driver board)
- power consumption: approx. 65 mA
- ring diameter: 80 mm / 3.15″
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Honeycombs are not just interesting patterns that exist in nature, but are very useful structures that have found their way into a variety of items from building skins to small scale objects. A metal honeycomb pattern inserted in a panel can give it a great deal of strength while using a minimal amount of material. That makes it ideal for 3d printing– with the Honeycomb Ring I was able to use a perforated pattern to create a lightweight but durable ring.
- Height: 0.52 IN, Length: IN, Depth: 0.86 IN, Width: 0.88 IN, (Volume: 0.39 IN)
- A 3d printed honeycomb pattern made from a durable Nylon plastic.
- The break in the bottom makes it more flexible and comfortable.
- Black with a clear protective coat.
- Made through an addiditive manufacturing process (3D printing) which reduces waste and allows for the reuse of unused materials. 3D technology enables us to offer designs that are unique and that cannot be manufactured by traditional methods
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This Ring Is Knotty
Knots have many meanings in different cultures. Celtic knots can remind people of the timelessness, with its indiscernible beginning and end. In Chinese, the word for rope (“sheng”) is a homonym for spirit. The word for knot (“jie”) is a homonym for celebration or unity. Knots can also signify longevity in life or marriage. In other cultures, knots are used to measure distance or time.
What does the knot mean for you? Create your own knot with the Knotty Ring.
3D Printed in Metal!
The personalization tool puts the power to create and personalize in your hands without requiring you to be familiar with 3D modeling or complex CAD software. You can view your creation in a 3D viewer and see your design change as you personalize it.
Knotty Ring is 3D printed using stainless steel infused with bronze. The surface texture is slightly rugged, creating an antique, vintage look. The material is stiff and tough just like traditionally manufactured steel.
The Knotty Ring is available in plain stainless steel, gold plated stainless steel, and bronze plated stainless steel. Why wait, start designing by clicking the Personalize Now button above.
Similar Items You Can Personalize
Love the style but want another material? We also offer the Knotty Ring in 3D printed Nylon Plastic.
Why 3D Printing?
3D printing changes the traditional manufacturing paradigm by making it possible to make products catering to every individual’s unique preferences. Each item is solidified from powder layer by layer, thus eliminating the need for molds.
With 3D printing, we can cut down on product waste, offer more designs, and enable you to personalize products reflecting your imagination and need. And best of all, we will never run out of your size!
The 3D Printing Process
Your personalized Knotty Ring is made just for you with metal 3D printing technology.
A print head filled with binder solidifies the stainless steel powder in a tray layer by layer. Next, the product is carefully removed from its powder bed. Excess powder is recycled in the next print run.
Your product is then infused with bronze in a furnace. This hardens your product and gives it strength. Finally, it’s polished to smooth out the rough edges.
Some products may go through a gold or bronze plating process depending on your personalization choices. If you prefer a stainless steel finish, your product is left un-plated for a silvery steel finish. Every item is made on demand, which is why your item takes a little while to produce.
Cleaning a Metal 3D Printed Part
3D Printers for Stainless Steel
- Height: 0.6 IN, Length: 1.2 IN, Width: 0.9 IN
- Change the knot’s complexity, ring diameter and ring band thickness
- This item is made with 3D printed, bronze-infused stainless steel.
- 3D printed stainless steel has a slightly rugged surface texture–giving it an aged steel look.
- You also have the option of plating your ring in gold or bronze at no extra fee. Unplated stainless steel has a slight bronze tint.
Visit The Website For More Information…
This unique item is made of a high-end nylon polyamide material which is 3D printed and post processed to offer you the best quality for this item. Each design is manufactured on-demand on professional 3D printers and strictly controlled before packing.
- Height: 58.42 MM, Length: 50.8 MM, Depth: MM, Width: 50.8 MM (Volume: 16.5 MM^3)
- Cute, small, perfect for everyday
- This design for this ring is based on the Dahlia flower.
- It is a stunning cocktail ring and will be the conversation piece at your next party.
- Made out of a high-end nylon polyamide . 3D Printed & Individually Manufactured – Made with minimal material and zero waste making it one of its kind
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…