What This Product Does
The TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit uses your home’s existing electrical wires to create or expand your home network. Without additional wiring, you can simply plug the TL-PA4010KIT into existing power outlets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, you can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP, and any other bandwidth intensive tasks. Plus, its miniature design gives you the flexibility to place it anywhere in your home.
Miniature Design, Ultra-compact
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK’s TL-PA4010KIT is considerably smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 500Mbps Powerline products. Made out of an elegant white shell that’s just 1.1 inches thick, it nearly blends into any power outlet.
Up to 500Mbps, 1000 Feet
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA4010KIT provide users with stable, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps on a line of up to 1000 feet long. You can use up to 8 adapters to create an entire home solution that connects all network enabled devices – from computers and game consoles to printers, NAS hard drives, and set-top boxes for IPTVs.
Easy to use -Plug and play
TL-PA4010KIT is truly plug and play. It doesn’t need configuration in a web interface to operate. All users have to do is plug the kit into power outlets and physically connect them to your router and other devices.
1. Plug the TL-PA4010KIT into the power outlet
2. Connect the TL-PA4010KIT via network cables to your router and other devices
3. You’re done!
Reduce Power Consumption Up to 85%
The TL-PA4010KIT employs a sophisticated Power-Saving Mode that consumes significantly less power. When there’s no data transmission over a certain period of time, the TL-PA4010KIT will automatically switch from “Working” Mode to “Power-Saving” Mode. This feature will reduce its energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Users can set up a 128-bit AES encryption by pushing the Pair button on the adapters
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
- Support IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
- Support 100-240V power supply
- 2 TL-PA4010 Powerline Ethernet Adapters
- 2 Ethernet Cables
- 1 Resource CD
- 1 Quick Installation Guide
|Which TP-LINK Powerline KIT is right for you?||TL-PA2010KIT||TL-PA4010KIT||TL-PA6010KIT||TL-WPA4220KIT|
Maximum Powerline Speed
Ethernet Port Throughput
|–||–||–||Up to 300Mbps|
Plug and Play
HD Video Streaming
Power Saving Mode
Quality of Service
- Wired connection with high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, with easy pair feature to add additional TP-LINK Powerline adapters to the network
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 Technical Support
- Up to 300 meter range over a home’s electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors