Our luxury kits come with everything you need to make a wonderful model of your child’s hands and feet.
This includes soft clay for the molds (four pouches), plaster, mixing bowl and stirrer, cleaning brush, gold paint, paintbrush, three keepsake jars (for a lock of hair, say…), a mini-frame for a picture of Baby, Adhesive Pads and of course a beautiful presentation frame.
The frames are 16.14 x 8.26 x 1.96 inch (4 x 21 x 5 cm), and are finished in Simple White, Persian Walnut, Shining Silver or Special Gold effects, and can be hung in landscape or portrait fashion. There are also four colorful background illustrations to choose from.
Don’t worry if you make a mistake – there is enough plaster for two sets of hands and feet. In fact, you
Welcome to Hatchbox 3D Printer Filament
Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Won’t the print stick to the build platform?
A: First, review FAQ #1. Second, for PLA it’s recommended to use blue painters tape and ABS it’s recommended to use kapton tape. If printing with ABS and the print will still not stick to the build platform you can use “*ABS Sludge” a little goes a long way. You can use this on the build platform on top of kapton tape.
*When creating the ABS sludge (mixture of acetone and ABS scraps), create the mixture in well ventilated area preferably outside. Using this sludge will make the print stick to the build platform really well and may be difficult to remove the print, use at your own discretion and a plastic scraper will come in handy.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 210°C (302°F – 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.50″
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Compatible 3D Printers:
• All FDM 3D Printers
• PIXMA MG5420
• Replicator 2
• Ultimaker 1
• Replicator 2x
• Prusa i3
• Mendel Prusa
• Ultimaker 2
• Leapfrog Creatr
• UP! Plus
• Form 1
• Cube X
• Up! Mini
• Felix 2.0
3rDment filaments (PLA)
• Non harmful, non-toxic, and environment friendly
• Good material toughness, good strength and suitable for complex models
• Low Material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter and no warp
• Printing temperature : 190~220 °C, lower than other materials
• First layer temperature : 195 °C
• Print base material: MDF/PLA
• Raft required : Optional
• Filament diameter : 1.75 mm
• Spool Net Weight : 0.5 kg = 1.1 lb
- Compatible with the following 3d printers: All FDM 3D Printers – Replicator 2, Ultimaker 1, RepRap, Replicator 2x, Prusa i3, Mendel Prusa, Ultimaker 2, Replicator, Print/bot, Leapfrog Creatr, Zcorp, Solidoodle, UP! Plus, Form 1, Cube X, Up! Mini, Creator, Mende!Max, uPrint, PowerWasp, Dimension, Lulzbot, Felix 2.0, others
- High quality – Our latest technology minimize the following : cracks, bubble, blocking of extruder, inaccurate diameter and warp
- Environmentally friendly – made with biodegradable material
- Most economic option – the best quality you can get with the affordable price
- 3rDment – 2 Years Warranty + 100% Money Back Guarantee
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Cwill 3D 1.75mm PLA 3D Printing Filament White
PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) is a biodegradable polymer derived from renewable resources, and has become a very popular material for desktop 3D printers.
Extrusion temperature: 160C – 220C
Printing bed: can be heated or non-heated, 3d printer filament
Work on Makerbot, UP, Reprap and other FDM models.
- we totally resist the use of recycled material products
- high quality raw materials
- small error range,product’s error range of each spool’s bore diameter is ± 0.03MM,the minimum can be 0.01MM.
- 1.75mm diameter pla 3d filament
- 100% no air bubbles, no clogged nozzles, no extruder jams.
Check Out Our Website For Details…