VELLEMAN VM8201 STAND-ALONE CONTROLLER FOR 3D PRINTER. Perfectly suited for our K8200 3D printer! Fully assembled and tested unit. Connection cable requires soldering.
- Fully operate your 3D printer with this module! No computer needed (slicing of 3D object and saving to SD-card still needs to be done on a computer).
- Prints .GCODE files that are saved on a regular SD-card (SD-card NOT INCLUDED).
- Encoder based control.
- Real time temperature display and control of the extruder and heated bed temperature.
- Connect to the K8200 controller board with the included flat cable, no extra power supply needed.
- Enclosure can be printed using .STL file available from Velleman K8200 website.
- Fully assembled and tested unit. Connection cable requires soldering.
- SD card slot
- Reset button.
- 4 x 20 character LCD display with backlight.
- Dimensions: 80 x 50 x 45 mm / 3.15 x 1.96 x 1.77″
Click Here For More Information